Skip to content
- Your dentist will determine your specific needs and your candidacy for the procedure.
- You and your dentist schedule a meeting with your local ZAGA Center for the procedure.
- The surgery takes a few hours depending on your specific needs.
- Within 24 hours of the procedure, you will receive a fixed denture called an “immediate prosthesis.” This is temporary but appears real and is useable.
- It will generally take about 4 months for your mouth to heal and the swelling to go down. During this time we suggest a soft diet and to not smoke.
- You will receive a final prosthesis after the healing period that will fill the gaps made from the gums reducing swelling and that will correct other technical and aesthetic aspects.
- Enjoy your smile and show it off to the world.