ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ZYGOMATIC IMPLANTS
A global network of professionals
We are a group of professionals, worried about and focused on treating patients with severe dental problems. For the network of ZAGA Centers, each patient is unique from the dental anatomy to the nature of the problem leading to a first visit at the dental practice. Our purpose is to restore the quality of life of each patient knocking at our door. We are specialists in the treatment of severe lack of bone preventing implant placement. To do this, we study, plan and communicate with the patient to provide him/her with a full fixed denture in fine.
What is a zygomatic implant? Why do I need zygomatic implants? How long does the treatment take, and how long does it last? Many patients reached out to us with specific questions and doubts about their future full denture rehabilitation or the placement of zygomatic implants. We compiled all questions into a Question and Answers dedicated section for you.
- What are zygomatic implants?
- What types of cases are zygomatic implants recommended for?
- What type of teeth will I have after the procedure?
- What diagnostic testing is needed?
- Can there be complications?
- What can be done if an implant is not successful?
- What is the success rate of this procedure?
- ZAGA center best place to get zygomatic implants?
- Are all zygomatic implants the same?
- How long does it take to complete the treatment?
- ZAGA Centers and ZAGA Philosophy
- What is severe maxillary atrophy and how is it treated today?
At your service
What do patients think? What is their experience with zygomatic implants? Take a close, personal look at patients’ testimonials having received treatment with zygomatic implants and discover how deeply their life has changed.
- “The fear and insecurity that had hounded me disappeared forever.”
- “For the first time in years, I can chew, laugh, and speak without fear of losing the prosthetic”
- “I can smile without worrying when I am being photographed! “
- “From the moment I made that decision, I can certainly say that my life has changed.”
- “I had one wish… to be able to eat an apple like when I was a little girl. And now, I CAN BITE INTO APPLES!”
- “When I looked in the mirror and saw myself with the new dentures, my heart swelled with joy.”
- “For the past ten years, I feel I was born with these teeth. I talk a lot, laugh and am a much more sociable person.”